• The Volume Course Lash Manual
• 2 Volume Lash Trays (EBL Lashes)
• 2 Volume Tweezers (Vaude Lashes)
• 1 Isolation Tweezer (Vaude Lashes)
• 1 Adhesive
• 1 Gel Remover
• Paper Tape, Foam Tape, & Nichiban Tape
• 1 Mannequin with Practice Lashes
• 10 Pairs of Eyepads
• 100 Microswabs
• 50 Spooley Brushes
• 1 Lash Tile
• Handheld Mini Fan
Advance your skills and kickstart your training into the world of volume lashes. With an emphasis on traditional Russian Volume (0.07 + 0.06 diameters), you will walk away with a thorough understanding of how to achieve perfect line and texture techniques. This class is a TWO DAY in-person live course located in Oklahoma City, OK. At the end of class, we honor each of our students with a Certificate of Completion to show off in their spaces to showcase their hard work and education. Included in your course is ongoing mentorship with your instructor, Kayla Joy.
• Room Setup & Conditions
• Tool Sanitation & Safety
• Lashing Ergonomics
• Glue Safety
• Lash Health & Cycles
• Volume Lash Weight, Curls, Diameters, Lengths
• Product Selection & Knowledge
• Client Consent Forms & Policies
• Lash Prepping & Cleansing
• How to Style & Customize Individual Clients
• Advanced Lash Mapping
• Correct Lash Placement & Direction
• Tips for Extreme Lash Retention
• Client Aftercare
• Marketing to Your Ideal Clients
• Advertising, Media, & Photography
• How to Gain & Retain Clients
• Utilizing Social Media & Branding
• How to Price Your Services for Six Figures
included in your kit
Seat Reservation & Final Payment
1. To reserve your class date, simply pay the deposit ($500) and select desired class date at checkout.
2. Final payment ($1100) is due 14 days prior to reserved class date. When you are ready to make your final payment, please do so by clicking here.
3. If final payment is not received by 14 days prior to reserved class, student forfeits deposit and the class reservation will be cancelled. Deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
1. Course Deposit is non-refundable but may be transferred to ONE new course date if rescheduled 14 days prior to reserved class date. Deposit may be transferred to ONE new course (within calendar year) and in the case of a second reschedule, deposit is forfeited and student will be required to submit a new deposit.
2. Cancellations made within 14 days of reserved class date forfeit deposit if student chooses not to reschedule.
3. All class payments are non-refundable after payment is received.